- Many overweight people promise themselves that the next day they are going to start a strict diet.
- It’s not so much the pounds dropping off that count but the extra fat dropping off that counts. The rolls around your waist, the protruding stomach fat that will no longer allow you to fasten your jeans anymore – what about the fat collecting under your chin?
- The secret is to lower your body fat percentage. Achieving an ideal body fat percentage varies from person to person – what works for you might not work for everyone.
- We have 8 easy workouts for you to burn body fat and two supplements to blast away fat – you choose. Each has the potential to surprise your body by making it beach-bod presentable!
Fat exists in all our cells in the body. Did you know that the brain is 60% fat? David Friedman, a naturopathic doctor, a nutritional and a medical practitioner from North Carolina says that fat supplies energy to the body, like proteins and carbs. Fat is what regulates our hormones, immune function, body temperature, reproduction, nutrient absorption, and insulin signaling. And fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E, and K rely on body fat for optimal absorption.
We’ve got the weight loss tips to put into effect to burn away the fat.
What Supplements Will Burn Fat?
We knew you would want to know which products will work. Experts from a top health magazine, Health Web Magazine, have given us two. You can find some weight loss products that could benefit you.
One example is Burn Evolved. This product may help improve your weight loss journey by improving metabolism, according to Burn Evolved reviews.
Additionally, these types of exercises will help on how to plan workouts for fat loss:
- Cardiovascular (aerobic) exerciseand strength training – are perfect for burning fat. Any type of cardio that gets the heart rate going up to around 60-90% of your max heart rate will do the trick.
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT)– has proved to be a fat blaster. When you reach a highly pumped state with HIIT, your body uses extra oxygen to bring it back to normal. This boosts the metabolism and leads to you burning fat.
Let’s Jump Into 8 Fat-Burning Exercises For You To Do
- Jumping Jacks– Start in a standing position. Rest your arms at your sides. Slightly bend your knees with your legs apart, in line with your shoulders. Raise your arms over your head and down again. Return the body to your starting position. Do continuous jumping for 30 seconds.
- Burpees– To make this exercise more beneficial, you need to be keen on how to plan weight loss and be alert and careful to avoid injuries. To do burpees, stand with your feet in line with your shoulders. Lower your body into a squat, placing your hands on the ground in front of your feet. Now jump your feet back that will land you in a plank position. Now jump back, so your feet are at your hands and complete with a powerful jump into the air and repeat.
- Squat Jumps– With your feet at shoulder-width apart, lower your body down into a squat position, almost like you are sitting in an imaginary chair. Keep your core tight as you launch yourself into an explosive jump. Land lightly on your feet and go down into the squat position again. Repeat.
- Skater Jumps– Stand with your feet so that they are in line with your hips. Now cross your left leg behind you and out to the right, like you are doing a curtsy lunge. Have a look here at how to do it and how you move your arms, for example.
- Plank Jacks– Start in a plank position with your wrists in line with your shoulders. Your body should be extended in a straight line behind you. Your feet need to be together on the floor. Jump your legs out wide, and then jump them back quickly together. This exercise is great for toning your abs. Even greater if you combine it with a supplement for weight loss. Modere Trim reviews have great things to say about the weight loss formula. Go over a customer review or two to help to decide.
- High Knees– In a standing position, lift your left knee into your chest. Now, quickly switch your legs so that the other knee is the one pulled into your chest. Keep alternating the knees at a nonstop pace, moving your arms in a running motion. Your left arm must lift with the right leg and the right arm with the left leg.
- Mountain Climbers– Start in a plank position with shoulders over wrists, your spine straight, looking ahead. With a quick move, drive the knees up to your chest for 30 seconds and try to keep your hips from hiking up or drooping down. If you find this challenging, you can elevate your upper body, placing your hands on a sturdy chair against a wall.
- Side Shuffles– Keep your feet shoulder-width apart with your shoulders back, gazing forward. Hinge back so that your hips are lowered into a partial squat with your weight in the balls of your feet. Now quickly shuffle the feet to the right counting to three, then also to the left. Keep the toes forward-facing. Try to stay low throughout this exercise. Then go back and forth for 60 seconds. In addition, combine this exercise weight with a thermogenic product like Burn Evolved. According to Burn Evolved reviews, it contains natural ingredients that help the body reach thermogenesis.
Try and plan to work out at least 5 days in the week for getting good results. Remember that each workout won’t be highly intensive every day or cover insane mileages.
Remember: You can’t out-exercise bad eating habits; no matter how many exercises you do.
Diet plays a huge part in fat loss, but exercise is just as important. When it comes to optimizing your fat loss efforts, you will want the best weight loss tips around. As one expert puts it, “When we look at diet alone versus diet plus resistance exercise, studies consistently show that the most significant reductions in fat mass happen when you combine diet and strength training.”
If you want to learn how to include cardiovascular exercises, strength training, and HIIT resistance training into your fitness routine for the first time, it might help to consult with a personal trainer for expert advice and guidance. Once you take good supplements, you can sustain the process. And the results will be the reward.