The Pontos collection comprises several vintage design elements blending with a sporty chic vibe. The collection boasts the well-established name Maurice Lacroix through its signature elegance and classic crafting. The brand itself has been in existence since its creation in 1975 as Desco von Schulthess, manufactured timepieces at state-of-the-art workshops in Siagnelégier. The company became a bridge for the Swiss watch brands and the rest of the globe. The company purchased Queloz S.A., a manufacturing plant of watch cases in the same place. Later, in 2006, the brand produced its first in-house movement with the calibre ML-106. Maurice Lacroix has several collections like the Masterpiece Gravity with exposed silicon escapement, the AIKON, Les Classiques, Pontos, and Fiaba. Read on to learn more about the Pontos collection by Maurice Lacroix.
About Maurice Lacroix Pontos Collection
Maurice Lacroix watches in the Pontos collection exhibit a distinctive look with straight and clean lines, exhibiting minimalism and functionality. The crafting is focused on the essential features and offers outstanding value for the cost. The collections include chronographs, three-hand watches, and premium models boasting second-time zone or moon phase displays. The Pontos collection is a neat feat- watchmakers carefully put together simple layouts of watches to include the bare essentials in the timepiece and create an artwork for your wrist that is pleasant and elegant.
Features of Pontos Collection
Pontos Day Date
- The Maurice Lacroix watch has a unique but minimalist dial design.
- The easy-to-read and user-friendly design is modish and upholds its reputation for the same
- It is water resistant to 10 ATM
- The not-so-dressy watch embodies its spirit of simplicity yet exudes a timeless elegance
- The heavily detailed round case expresses the essence of the PONTOS collection
- It is powered by an automatic movement
- It comes with a day window at the 12 o’clock marker and a date aperture at the six o’clock marker
- The Pontos Chronograph is a succinctly-crafted timepiece that adds to the look of the wearer throughout the day with extra complications and features
- The case of a Pontos Chronograph is water-resistant to 10 ATM
- The wristwatch has an automatic movement
- It has a small second at the nine o’clock marker
- It has a 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o’clock marker
- It has a 12-hour chronograph marker along with a date window at the six o’clock marker
- Power reserve of 48 hours
Pontos S Chronograph
- The chronograph is endowed with day and date indications and other impressive detailing
- The case of a Pontos S Chronograph is water-resistant to 10 ATM
- It has a scratch-resistant ceramic bezel
- The hour and minute hands are partially coated with Super-LumiNova
- Pontos S Chronograph links two worlds, blending features of sports watches with dress watches
- It comes with an automatic movement
- It has a small second marker at 9 o’clock and a date at 6 o’clock.
- A 30-minute counter at the 12 o’clock marker and a 12-hour counter at the 6 o’clock marker.