With time cosmetic surgeries or procedures are gaining popularity, and nose lift or Rhinoplasty is one of them. Everyone wishes to look suitable, from teenagers to grown-ups. In men, we like to see sharp and perfectly shaped noses as it reflects their confidence. The face is one of the essential focal parts of our body. So, before doing it, let’s know a couple of things about nose surgery for men (เสริม จมูก ผู้ชาย, which is a term in Thai) or Rhinoplasty.
What Is Nose Lifting Or Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty or nose lifting is the process by which we get a perfectly shaped, sharp nose. In men, the face and nose are essential to average male body descriptions; we all hope to look at someone with a sharply shaped nose. Rhinoplasty, or nose lifting, rectifies the issue of the shape of the nose by lifting, bridging, stretching, base hammering etc.
Common Nose Problems In Men:
- If the nose bridge is not prominent,
- If there are large hump bones around the nose bridge.
- When the base of the nose is too broad.
- Wide nose rings if the tip of the nose is flat.
How Does Rhinoplasty Or Nose Lifting Work For Men?
Stretching the interdome septum helps to keep the shape of the tip of the nose edgy, sharp and dashing.
If the bridge of the nose is not in a proper state, the base hammering technique is used to give it a beautiful shape.
This technique reduces the thickness of the tip of the nose with silicone implants. Reducing the thickness of the silicone also pushes the nose tip: It makes it look thin.
Types Of Rhinoplasty Or Nose Surgery For Men
- Closed Rhinoplasty
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Semi-Open Rhinoplasty
Is There Any Difference Between Male Rhinoplasty And Female Rhinoplasty?
Men and women are pretty different in their styles and many things. But the surgery procedure is similar, just some differences in size and style, such as men have more prominent nostrils than women, and it’s hard and firm than women when it comes to differences.
How Can Someone Prepare For The Procedure?
- Have to stop taking vitamins, smoking, alcohol, drugs or anything which can cause blood clotting one month before the treatment.
- Have to stop taking coffee or tea before the day of the procedure.
- If the patient has any allergies, they must inform the doctor before the procedure.
Taking Care After Rhinoplasty Or Nose Lifting
- Have to stop smoking and drinking for one month from the day of the surgery
- Warm and cold compress need to take after five days from the procedure to 3 months
- the lying position should be facing up with the support of 2 to 3 pillows for at least one month.
Humans are naturally beautiful, but in our generation, the concept of perfection also gives us confidence. Rhinoplasty or nose surgery for men is always one of the best ways to acquire a perfectly shaped nose. It will fulfil all your necessities and give you the wished look one has always wanted and dreamed of.